<body>
Wednesday, May 24, 2006


life sucks

I just changed my skin because Im bored with my skin already. Heh.
So today was nothing different because you still didn't change.
Well, this is life.
Ihatedyousomuch.
Whatever.

Tak pernah aku termimpi, akan terjadi begini.
Tapi kini kau jauh, meninggalkan aku.

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//